Miro Model 3-RAH-8, Adjustable Rooftop Roller Pipe Support, 3-7/8 - 8" Height Adjustable with a 7-1/2 x 10" Polycarbonate Base. Handles up to 3 inch Pipes (nominal size). Price/Each. (12/case; order full cases for added discounts)
- Shipping leadtime: 1-2 business days
A "roller-bearing" pipe support used to support roof-mounted gas pipes, electrical conduit, solar piping and other mechanical piping. The unique design absorbs thermal expansion and contraction of pipes thus preventing damage to the roof membrane. Pipes rest on a self-lubricating polycarbonate resin roller rod and roller. The pipe support base is made of polycarbonate resin, the supporting all-thread and all metal parts are made of stainless steel.
- Base Material: Polycarbonate
- Size: The deck base is 7.5" by 10" and has a maximum cradle width of 4".
- Max. Pipe Size: 3.75" outside diameter (3" nominal pipe size).
- Roof Deck Pipe Clearance: Minimum clearance height of 3.875" and maximum clearance height of 8".
- Max. Load Weight: Maximum load weight may not exceed 172 lbs. per pipestand.
- Spacing: Recommended spacing is not to exceed 10 feet centers depending upon the load. Make certain each pipestand is properly elevated to even the load weight on all pipestands. Do not exceed 100 lbs. per pipestand.
More Product Information:
similar product terms: 3-rah-8, gas pipe support, mechanical support, miro pipe support, pipe stand, rooftop pipe support, polycarbonate pipe support
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!