Roof Tile Grip Clips #107GV2, Side Attach Clips (storm clips / hurricane clips), 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch clip height, Galvanized Steel. 500/Box. Price/Box. (specify size before adding to cart; shipping leadtime 3-5 business days)
Use grip clips to control tile rotation or movement during high winds. Also known as hurricane clips or storm clips.
- Attaches on the side interlock or water channel as opposed to the butt end of the tile
- NOT visible after installation and do NOT set or fix the exposure to the weather or head lap of the tile
- NO slope limitations. May be used with ALL U. B. C. recognized methods of tie attachment
- Made from flat metal alloys into L shaped brackets that are designed to clamp onto the water-channel side of roof tile products
- Most commonly used with concrete tile and clay flat shingle tile but may also be used with clay one-piece Spanish tile
- With nails on wood deck substrates
- With screws for additional securement values
- Manufactured with corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- 1/4-inch diameter (6.4 mm) holes for attachment to the sheathing
ALSO AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER:
Optional Variations by size:
- 2-7/16" - 2-7/8"
- 1.75" - 2"
- 2-7/16 - 2-7/8"
- Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel
More Product Information:
similar product terms: tile clips, storm clips, hurricane clips
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!