PRODUCT: EC-100 Acrylic Elastomeric Roof Coating, WHITE, 63% Solids. Cool-Roof and Energy Star Raed. Made in USA by Pro-Tech. 5-Gallon Pail. Price/Pail.
DESCRIPTION: EC-100 is a durable 100% acrylic elastomeric coating with 200% elongation. EC-100 is designed specifically for use over EPDM, new polyurethane foam roofing systems and for conventional roofs requiring superior adhesion and solar reflectance. ICC Evaluation Report ER-5979. UL 790, UL 1256, UL 580, UL 2218 rated.
CUSTOM COLORS: Standard in white, tan gray. Custom colors available.
* Superior resistance to ultraviolet degradation
* Excellent adhesion to polyurethane foam
* Low temperature flexibility down to -15F.
* Low toxicity and odor, environmentally safe
* Excellent dirt pickup resistance maintains high reflectivity which reduces substrate temperatures, prolonging roof life and reducing interior temperatures and energy costs.
* Type of Resin: 100% Acrylic
* Shelf Life: 1 year
* Weight solids: 63%
* Volume solids: 55%
* Pigment Volume Concentrate: 43
* Weight per Gal: 11 lbs
* Viscosity CPS: 6500-8500
PREPARATION: See Product Data Sheet. Power mix well before using.
APPLICATION: Apply only when not subjected to rain, high humidity or dew before curing. Acrylic base coatings must cure before being subjected to freezing (50 degrees F.) or moisture. Example of ideal conditions 4-6 hours above 70 degrees f. and low humidity.
COVERAGE: Roll or spray evenly at a rate of 1 gallon per 100 Sq. Ft. This will achieve a mil thickness of approx. 9 MILS per layer. Total mil thickness is dependent on application (25 mils is typical application).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!
similar terms: elastomeric coating, elastomeric roof coating, EC100, ec-100, Pro-tech, Ultra, ultra-shield, ultrashield, ultra shield