SELF CONTAINED 1250 CFM, FLAT BASE SELF FLASHING DESIGN, 20 Watt, SOLAR POWERED ATTIC VENTILATOR FAN KIT WITH THERMOSTAT.
Manufactured by SunRise Solar.
DESCRIPTION: The Solar Powered Attic Fan is constructed of components that include a 20 Watt photovoltaic module, Heavy duty shroud cover, D.C. fan motor / blade assembly with support brackets, flashing/base and stainless steel wire mesh screen.
1. Solar Panel: The latest state-of-the-art circuitry captures sunlight even on overcast days. Totally weatherproof, panels are designed for optimum efficiency and are hail and extreme weather resistant.
2. Cover & Base: Molded with UV-stabilized ABS plastic to prevent damage from sunlight. The top has a shingled appearance that helps the unit blend in with the roof while also providing additional stability and strength.
3. Fan Blade: Specially designed 5-blade, 12" aluminum fan is pitched for maximum air flow. It operates whisper quiet with no harmonic noise.
4. Stainless Steel Screen: Keeps animals out while allowing maximum air flow.
5. Mounting Hardware: Stainless steel motor brackets and vertical standoffs provide a flexible and adjustable frame for easy removal or replacement.
General Specifications for Models "SunRise 850, 1050, and 1250"
850 - 11-watt thin-film flexible module
1050 - 15-watt crystalline with tempered glass
1250 - 20-watt crystalline with tempered glass
Motor: 1–38volt DC with external brushes.
Wire: #18/2 red/black.
Fan Blade: 12” diameter, 5-blade aluminum with balanced hub.
Hardware: Stainless steel motor brackets, fasteners, and screen. Aluminum rivets.
Thermostat: Pre-wired, pre-set thermostat will come on at 80 degrees F. and turn itself off at 65F.
Top and Base: UV-Stabilized ABS plastic with acrylic cap (paintable).
850 - Moves up to 850 CFM in full sunlight
1050 - Moves up to 1050 CFM in full sunlight
1250 - Moves up to 1250 CFM in full sunlight Unit
Height 7”, Top 25.5” x 21.25”,
Base: Flat Base Style: 24.5” x 24.5”
Base: Curb Base Style: 20.25" x 20.25"
WARRANTY: Manufacturer provides 10 years on the housing, 10 years on all parts except the motor which is 5 years (replaceable item). A mail in warranty registration card is included with each unit.
Detail Installation Instructions
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at 1-800-474-7570 or 602-272-8128
You'll get a prompt reply!