PRODUCT: #1 Retrofit Small Size Red Silicone High Temp Roof Pipe Flashing. Fits 3/4 to 2-3/4 inch round pipes, on up to 10/12 pitch. 6.3 inch diamater round base, with stainless steel closing clamps. Price/Each. (aka DEKS RF901RE)
DESCRIPTION: Retrofit flashings (also called a split flashing/or split boot) are used in applications where you cannot slide the flashing over / down a penetration.
The retrofit flashing is split which allows you to wrap around the pipe penetration and seal.
Base is 6.3" (160 mm) diameter.
FASTENERS AND SEALANT: Includes stainless steel clamp fasteners for closing/sealing the side. Screws for attaching to roof are not included. Additional high-temp silicone sealant is recommended along the bottom, side seal, and top.
Flexible Base Design:
Sealing tightly with sealant and fastener, the infinitely flexible base is compatible with virtually any roofing material -- metal, plastic, asphalt, tile, rubber membrane, and more.
The heavy rib at base design makes flashing boot easily adaptable to various roof pitch. Increase ONE size for high pitch roofs.
* Hot Pipes, stove pipes, chemical pipes.
* Extreme environments and temperature conditions.
* Plumbing, heating/air conditioning vents and equipment.
* Electrical service entrances.
* Solar pipes.
* Grain augers.
* TV antennas and aerials.
* Masts, vents or pipes through decks or bulkheads
* Pest control
SILICONE BOOT PROPERTIES:
* Ozone Resistance > 70hours@50pphm
* High Temperature Service:
Intermittent: +200C (392F)
Continuous: +150C (302F)
* Low Temperature Service: -60 (-76F)
* Tensile Strength: 8.65MPa (1260 psi min)
* Elongation at Break: 420%
* Insulation Resistance: High
* Flame Resistance: UL 94
WARRANTY: Manufacturer provided 20 year limited warranty.
related terms: rf901re, deks retrofit, deks round retrofit, deks retrofit flashing boot, springspeal flashing boot, 101rf, retro master flash, retro master flash, retrofit pipe flashing, retrofit pipe boot, retrofit flashing boot